Pages

Welcome

Welcome to JAM HOUSE blogsite, where you get the latest Entertainment News, Gossips, Interviews, Songs, Videos and lots more ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP ►►FWD ♪♫, We are professionals in online promotions and adverts. Call +2347033116602 for more details.

Monday, June 11, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENE/EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: ADAEZEY - E DEY HERE



 Exclusive pictures of the official video 
"E Dey Here" by ADAEZEY
Video Directed by: Clarence Peters
@teamcapital6

 Watch the BTC [Behind The Scene]
Video: E Dey Here
Artist: ADAEZEY






ARTIST PROFILE: 

Adaeze Mogbogu.Stage Name: Adaezey.                           I grew up loving to sing especially rap music. I rhyme to great rappers like diddy, jarule, tupac& biggy songs,a friend heard me once and was like wow..”If u could flow like this I think its better u do ur own thing” and immediately I felt this rush inside me,that makes me want to write my own lyrics and perform to the world. Since then it has been a part of me. Its actually my passion. Arts is also in my family as my brother is a passionate writer and my late grand ma used to be a good chorister in the village in her time. I for the 1st time went to 2shorts studio to do my first production ever, after dat I went to ojb~jazrel silver point studio to work with him and joekeny who produced rugged man’s hit song den “baraje” after dat I did a music video with emeka obefe,dat got best air played video on lagos galaxy tv then.My motivation simply comes from the love to reach out to people.my Passion for music is unexplainable. My religious family background also Motivated me for E dey here: I needed something to make people feel how they ve always wanted to feel,And give to them whatever they need to make them groove and feel happy..E dey here, That’s were d track name E dey here came into existence And d song is produced by A list producer TY~MIX .Thank God for where I am today cos I ve even gone as far as Performing at the under 17 worldcup opening ceremoney in 2009..check recent video’s BTS Video directed by CL








0 comments:

Post a Comment