Pages

Welcome

Welcome to JAM HOUSE blogsite, where you get the latest Entertainment News, Gossips, Interviews, Songs, Videos and lots more ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP ►►FWD ♪♫, We are professionals in online promotions and adverts. Call +2347033116602 for more details.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FRESH VIDEO: Don Fiasco ft. Olamide - Lifestyle Remix


Check out the official video "Lifestyle" from the CEO AFE Records Don Fiasco featuring Olamide.

BIOGRAPHY

I started my business. I deal in cars. I slowed down during President Obasanjo’s regime due to his regulation on automobiles from abroad. I later moved to USA to further my education. I settled in Canada at the long run. It was when I was in Canada I decided to do music. I had wanted to do all these, but due to responsibilities I have at home, I had to put it aside in order to focus on my education. More so, the time has come to bounce back. I was in Nigeria in 2011 to set up Afam Fiasco Entertainment. It is a record label. It was finally incorporated in November 2011. AFE Records currently have 3 [Shun-Don, Ruddy-Tee and C-Max] signed artist under its label.

 For More Details Visit:
http://fiascoentertainment.blogspot.com/

Follow on twitter
@afamfiasco



2 comments: